Sunday, December 9, 2012

Catching Up

I haven't posted since August. :(
I have been busy, I created a private birthday present for my aunt.
I have about five layouts to upload. I made Christmas cards and a mini album.
Oh yeah I changed jobs. Similar function different company.

So today I have some tags from a tag exchange that I participated.


I really loved the G45 Nutcracker Suite paper collection. Not sure my affinity to the Nutcracker but I love it.
This tag I use two mists Perfect Pearls Smoky Blue and a Ditto turquoise. Molding paste on my crafter's workshop 6x6 frames template and silver pearls paint to highlight some of the frame. The ballerina is fussy cut from G45.

This tag is G45 Nutcracker with clear glitter embossing powder over the Christmas Tree, Distress Barn Door stain on the background. 


I love the plaid in this tag. so I kept is simple.


Distress Broken China stain, G45 Nutcracker papers, distressing and inking. 

I fussy cut the darling Clara from the front cover of the papers.


Sugary sweet K&Co dimensional cookies and the cutest gingerbread man. 



More K&Co cookie stickers and clear sparkle embossing in the tag over vintage photo distress stain. I randomly embossed the edges of the Christmas element with tinsel gold.


I just love the swirly tree stamp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment