Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Flying Unicorn KOM

This month I treated myself to a kit that is less boyish. I had this good picture of the hubby and myself and I wanted to create a good layout of us. Most of the layouts I do are of the kids.


I the papers are from FabScraps and I borrowed border punches from my friend Jenn at the crop yesterday to complete the background. The lace corner is a spellbinders die from my Amazing Grace kit. I inked it with weathered wood distress ink and gold distress stain. Underneath the lace corner is tarnished and copper mica flakes. This is a new material for me but I like the random look of it. 


The flowers came with the main kit and the embellishment add-on. They include Prima, Melissa Francis, KaiserKraft and FabScraps. I loved going feminine on this layout, so fun. The chipboard is  Fabscraps I inked it in faded denim distress ink, embossed in broken china distress powder and then clear and picket fence glitter. I even was able to add some crystals and pearls. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment