Cover of the album with book band
The cover without the book band. Here I have Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings and Resins with Finnabar Mechanicals.
The back has simple hand prints from the boys with some washi tape and mistable canvas
So although the pages are pretty flat out of necessity of the way the chipboard folds on itself, I used modeling paste here and there for dimension and texture.
Now the box! I reviewed lots of you tube videos from the Gentleman Crafter to learn how to pull this off. In retrospect I would have used duct tape to hinge the lid and covered with cardstock for added strength.
The lid has tons of embellishments from Prima and some from Tim Holtz. I also used IOD Paintables to create a focal point.
I found this perfect drawer pull in Hobby Lobby by spare parts.
A Side view with Tim Holtz corner feet.
The inside of the box I lined with Sunrise Sunset Prima papers.
And this is how the box looks with the album:
The final box dimensions were 3.25 x 9.25 x 8.25. Too tall for the album but now additional treasures can be added by my mother in law.