Sunday, January 6, 2013

Patrick's Grace


Good evening- 
I was able to complete a layout today with tissue paper...for The Flying Unicorn Challenge - Pass the Tissue. 

The photo is of my Patrick in his baptism gown. I made a tissue paper butterfly and embossed the edges in Sprinkles and Sparkles buttercupsparkle powder. The single layer butterfly is dressed in glitter snow. I stamped Tim Holtz angel wings and Amazing Grace Kit swirls in antique linen distress ink. The lace borders around the picture and tucked here and there are tissue paper that was misted with Biscotti perfect pearls and inked in antique linen. The cardboard mat is painted in white gesso with gold and silver micro beads. The title is for Grace of God received at baptism. The keeys are Melissa Frances resin. I used weathered wood ditress ink around the punching and baground page. The title is Maya road and the flowers are Prima both from The Flying Unicorn December Kit. 

2 comments: