Sunday, August 12, 2012

Boy's Rule July Kit

My July kit from Boy's Rule is awesome. It had Myles favorite color orange in abundance in the Fancy Pants Wave Searcher Shoreline. The little Yellow Bicycle embellishments were so cute and I love the Flags. So I have made 2 layouts so far and have many more materials left to make a couple more.
I stumbled across Pamela's World of Scrap blog and lifted two really neat layout ideas. First my Patrick:


I used the red and yellow smooch mist by removing the cap and using the end of the sprayer tip and tapping with my finger flicked on the ink. I used the papers from the kit and an embossed flower card stock from Bazzill with Tim Holtz broken china, peeled pain and wild honey swiped on the flowers. I really like the tile squares look. Some of the LYB chipboard and the flags and all done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment