Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pamela Young's Layout from Pamela's World of Scraps:
I used my Boy's Rule Kit from July with a couple pictures of Myles swimming.
I love the Fancy Pants Shoreline pattern, I used the gloss accents to outline some of the light blue scrolls. The pinwheels are two patterns pasted together leftover from Patrick's layout. The background card stock was a light blue and I used a mist from Ditto Caribbean blue with distressed inks broken china, weathered wood and old paper. Truth is I went too far with misting I originally intended and ending up fixing it with distress inks and then re-misting for more sheen. (Looks like the bottom of a pool or a real mess) The twine is from my first Boys Rule kit and the shell buttons I picked up at Joann's. The chipboard is LYB except the sailboat that is Tim Coffey, K&Company. 
This one was alot of fun. I also love the tag that says Sandy Toes and Salty Kisses...too sweet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment