Friday, March 1, 2013

About a Boy Challenge - Hoarders - March 1st Reveal Boxes

It's reveal day for About a Boy March 1st Challenge - Hoarders...Head on over and see the other wonderful designs by the team and play along!

The challenge is to use items in your stash for a year. I had a thing for My Minds Eye - Lost and Found and Everyday Fun. However when I got the papers they went into the desk and I would look and look but never used them.

These are my boys playing in a card board box - favorite toy of toddlers... 
I distressed the edges of the background page and played with masks and black gesso and mists. The circles were inked and distressed. I used a small jelly jar with mist and acrylic ink to stamp small circles in the background. The gears are Petalpoo - misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang moon shadow mists. I used a 7 gypsies punch on the matting to imitate notebook torn sheets. The burlap was also colored with LSG using a daubber. 


No comments:

Post a Comment