Saturday, March 9, 2013

ATC Swap - The Flying Unicorn Forums

I participated in my first ATC Swap via The Flying Unicorn Forums. Since my secret recipient has received and revealed the ATC's I think it is OK to share here.

Please keep in mind that ATC's are 2.5" x 3.5". I used 140lb water color paper to cut our my cards so that they wouldn't warp. The swap was to send four ATC's of which two had to be 3D. Below are my creations:

Happy Mail - Webster Pages Park Avenue collection and Spellbinders Butterfly. I glued two clean and simple patterns together and water distressed to make the opening to see the door frame. I added distressed Tattered Rose to the butterfly to highlight the embossing. Finished off with Tattered Angels to make it sparkle.
(Happy Mail is a term at the Flying Unicorn for scrappy goodies arriving!)


Fairy Tale - Image from Webster 6x6 paper - Sparkle and Sprinkle embossing powder with glitter - I stamped a swirl image and covered with dimensional glue (Sparkle and Sprinkle) and then applied jewelry twine. I then painted the card with gesso, misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang Gossamer Gold, applied perfect pearls Rose powder over the twine area. 


Mirror Mirror - My Minds Eye 6x6 Lost and Found paper - Two quick Spellbinder Damask die cuts embossed and a vintage image fussy cut. 


Gift of Love - Vintage image printed and fussy cut for paper toile - Spellbinders decorative label - Webster 6x6 paper for a background. Tattered Angels glimmer mist to make it all sparkle.


Try some ATC's they are a lot of fun and make cute gifts to friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment