Friday, February 1, 2013

About a Boy February 1st Challenge


February 1st Challenge~~Introducing.....


Good morning everyone, we are hosting the first challenge over at About a Boy! The challenge is to introduce the boys/men that you love to scrap. You need to include the subjects name in the layout, could be in the title or the journaling. I love this challenge it allows for freedom to create without too many restrictions, sooo easy....


My inspiration is a layout of my youngest boy - the journaling reads:

The only thing worth stealing is a KISS from a sleeping baby. 


I used Authentique Papers, stamps and embossing powders from Sparkle and Sprinkle, the larger flowers are cut from Spellbinders dies and the smaller are rolled spirals. I used Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet inks for distressing and coloring the stamps.

Be sure to visit About a Boy and see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.They are a very talented group. Instructions for entry and prize info are also at the site. You can't win unless you play!

I look forward to seeing your entries.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment