Sunday, February 10, 2013

Baby Girl

For the Flying Unicorn Challenge In the Pink, layout had to be 75% pink, have metal, the word love and flowers. This month they had a great build a page where Denise Jensen detailed water distressing - wet the page and mold the paper into the awesome draping or pleated shape.

Also, my other favorite place Sparkle and Sprinkle - take a look at the adorable crawling baby stamp and the title. Great deeply etched rubber stamps - excellent detail. I utilized their embossing powders in several locations - mainly 3 pinks - Cotton Candy, Sweetheart and Melon Twist and 2 champagne colors - Vintage and Glisten. Wonderful way to add shine and glimmer to embellishments and papers.

On this page I used the new February Flying Unicorn kit - Celebrate Every Love - tons of goodies in this sold out kit. I used cream chiffon in the upper left corner twisted and knotted to pull in the sheers in the photo behind the baby. I carefully embossed tulle with vintage embossing powder - you have about 2 seconds after the embossing powder set until the tulle will melt and crinkle.






I love to read your comments!


2 comments:

  1. JUST LOVE YOUR WORK. WISH I COULD AFFORD TO SEE MORE OF YOUR WORK FOR ME TO DO. JEN ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Jen - I see you a the crops - I can answer questions and help! Thank you for the wonderful comment.

    ReplyDelete